Thursday, June 19, 2014

more pics


The boys and girls getting their school supplies from the children at Bright School!  They were so happy and excited.  They didn't know what a coloring book was.

I am reading a book to them.  They couldn't understand me but I was using inflection and they were listening intently.

 The children went nuts over the parachute.  Duncan kept popping his head up in the middle and all the children would laugh!
This is how they have fun.  They roll an old tire around.

 This is the local 6 year  old girl watching her little baby brother with no pants or diaper on.  She had him all day.
Judy is teaching match on an old blackboard.

 The kids are giving high fives for teaching them today.
This little guy had a USA sweatshirt on!

 This is Morris's school the Tennessee Institute of Information Technology.  They are learning computer skills thanks to McCallie School.
These little guys are having lunch.  There are no utensils.  They eat with their hands. They wash their hands with just cold water poured over them.  No soap!

2 comments:

  1. Jan, what an amazing day! I know the kids are having a blast with all your fun ways to have fun and play! I know this is a trip of a lifetime. I love that we can share it with you everyday! Keep the blogs coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life will never be the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete